Monday, September 19, 2005

Selling out to the Man

I'm a whore.

I've placed a Google ad on the site, over there to your right (my left), just to piss you off.

Go ahead, click it.

Click it again.

Now click it a thousand times, and tell all your friends to come on over and click it too. DO IT. I'M NOT KIDDING.

Seriously though, I'm trying AdSense out. I estimate that I'll make a smashing total of $0.00 with this, making me rich beyond my wildest daydreams, but I'm giving it a go anyhow, just to see how it works. I may pursue a seperate web venture with AdSense, so this will be a testing ground. My two visitors/day will likely never click it (jerks), but there it is, lonely as a big-boned, toothless girl with a cleft palate on prom night.

In a related story, I'm going to try to post on a more consistant basis again. I'll be focused on computers, libertarianism/anti-big-gov't, homeschooling/child rearing, news/politics, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

The look of the site will likely evolve slightly, to make it a bit more welcoming. I'm not a professional web designer, though I have built a couple of sites, so this will likely be a slow process.

I welcome any comments; critical or otherwise...