Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wish list

Planning Life

I'm not much of a life-planning goal setter--I pretty much take life as it comes, to the detriment of potential achievement, I realize. In the interests of setting down some of my hopes and dreams on the direction of my life, here are some things I want for my life.


  1. My dream (pie-in-the-sky) is to get myself to a point where I can work from ANYWHERE, so that the wifey and I can take some extended trips and/or move out west somewhere, with the option to come home (to PA) for rather extended periods. My chosen field is computers/technology, so I need to find a comfy niche to groove in--I'm thinking web development, though the concept of "multiple streams of income" appeals to me.


  2. I want to be able to know that I'm doing God's will. How to find this is a question men have struggled with for centuries. I need to increase the amount of time I spend with the Lord each day--the more time I spend with Him, the more my life will be focused on His will for me.


This is all I can muster up for now--it's late, and the urge to put this to the web just struck me minutes ago.