Thursday, November 03, 2005

All your children are belong to us!

Still going to send your offspring to public schools?

From World Net Daily:
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled yesterday against parents who sued their local school district after their elementary-age children were given a sexually charged survey, saying there is "no fundamental right of parents to be the exclusive provider of information regarding sexual matters to their children."

The three-judge panel of the full court further ruled that parents "have no due process or privacy right to override the determinations of public schools as to the information to which their children will be exposed while enrolled as students."

Six parents sued the Palmdale, Calif., School District after finding out their kids had been asked a series of sexual questions in class. They included asking the children about the frequency of:

Touching my private parts too much

Thinking about having sex

Thinking about touching other people's private parts

Thinking about sex when I don't want to

Washing myself because I feel dirty on the inside

Not trusting people because they might want sex

Getting scared or upset when I think about sex

Having sex feelings in my body

Can't stop thinking about sex

Getting upset when people talk about sex

If you're still thinking of sending those precious gifts from God to government schools, please re-think that.

Seriously.

I believe so strongly about this, due to research and casual observations over the past several years, that if I'm ever blessed with children, and home schooling is outlawed (which will likely happen in the next 10-15 years), I and my family will be leaving the country.

That strongly.