Saturday, November 05, 2005

Freest Nation on Earth

Just watch COPS, once...

From LewRockwell.com--Mike Rogers insists Japan is better.
I’ve seen both Japan and the United States. I consider myself a fair judge who has the experience and the facts. I have my preference and it’s an easy call: I’ll stay in Japan. In Japan, the people seem to have much more courtesy towards each other and common sense. This is reflected in the standard of living and the low crime rate. While I’m here in Japan, I’ll keep writing and warning you folks about what I see until either the United States goes down with a crash (which is what I fear is going to happen very soon because of what the anti-American’s – like George W. Bush – are doing to the country) or the American people wake up to reality and seriously work to repair their broken-down palace.

(Found via Bill St. Clair.)